Mexico and the dental tourism
Mexico is really popular around the world, most people think that this country is the perfect place to take sunbathes, to eat tacos and to visit Chichén Itzá, but there is plenty more than that. Did you know that Mexico has great renown in dental tourism?
Why is it so popular? We will tell you the reasons:
- It is more affordable than the US and Canada.
- Here we have many thing: Beaches, unique food, magic towns, the Mayan culture, mariachis and more.
- Friendly service and kind people everywhere.
- The same quality as US, Canada and Europe.
- The same results as their home countries.
Adventure tourism in Mexico
Dental tourism in Mexico
Delicious food in Mexico
Mayan culture in Mexico
This is what you can find in addition:
- Beaches: In Cozumel you can find many beaches like Playa Palancar, Punta Chiqueros, Playa Punta Morena, El Cielo, Playa Bonita and more. In the other hand, Cancun has many beaches too, for example Playa Langosta, Playa Tortugas, Playa las Perlas, El Mirador, Isla Blanca, Playa Mamitas, and Laguna del Manatí.
- Delicious food: Salbutes, tacos, empanadas de queso, quesadillas, arrachera, pozole, mucbipollo, caldo tlalpeño, guacamole, frijoles charros, sopa de tortilla or caldo Azteca, enchiladas, chilaquiles, and this is long list.
- Five star hotels, with five diamonds, all-inclusive hotels, hotels next to malls and markets, hotels in the Riviera Maya and the Zona Hotelera.
According to the statistics of the governmental organization AMIC Dental (Agrupación Mexicana de la Industria y el Comercio Dental), dental treatment in Mexico can be 30% to 90% more affordable than in any other place, depending on the clinic, but certainly it will be more affordable. It is important to mention that the price does not reduce our quality and the results, we use the best materials. Most patients cannot even believe it, because they have the same results but at a lower price, and also they can afford with the rest of the money a vacation! If you buy this services in the US, Canada or Europe you will spend too much money, and also you will not enjoy paradise next to the sea.
You may be interested in this posts:
Top 5 must-visit atractions in Cancun
Tooth regeneration will replace restorative dentistry?
If I still have all my teeth, can I get mini implants?
Chemuyil: The most beautiful beach in the world
What is the Natural Park Chankanaab?